We are hiring!!
Seeking experienced software engineer / developer to support development and maintenance processes of existing codebases. These persons will be part of a team to implement changes for enhanced software features and optimizations throughout the product pipelines.
Performs all phases of applications systems analysis and design. Prepares and reviews detailed specifications from which programs will be written; recommends modifications as needed. Designs, codes, tests and debugs complex applications programs as needed. Maintains and documents programs. Analyzes and revises system logic. Performs work under general supervision with freedom allowed to develop own methods. Provides guidance to lower level programmers/analysts.
Number of open positions: 05
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Use of GPU computing along with CUDA framework is strongly recommended in order to develop and maintain manufacturing related software applications.
- Define and implement improvements to new and existing 2D and 3D GUI frontend processes with QT/Visual Studio.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Participates in new system solution implementations, including training of the users.
- Maintains Server systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualified Applicants Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 1 or more years’ experience in software engineering: ML/AI background, complex/deep neural networks, rapid database management
- Computer skills including: C++, Python, NodeJS, QT 2D/3D, Visual Studio, Database Management, PL/SQL, SQL Server,
- Lead/Project management experience in implementing programs and solutions.
Preferred Experience also includes:
- Embedded Linux platforms
- GPU Server management
Schedule: First shift, working five (5) eight (8) hour days plus any overtime required.